A number of painful conditions such as tennis elbow and carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated through physical therapy and other pain management modalities. Check out these great resources from around the web for more information on tennis elbow, golf elbow, and how to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome. Call Dr. Douglas Allen of New York Pain Medicine at (888) 755-2664 for more information on our services.
- Explore this article from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons for more information on tennis elbow.
- What is golf elbow? Find out with this MayoClinic.com article.
- Check out this article from the New York Times for more information on the psychological and social effects of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- How common is carpal tunnel syndrome in the workplace? Visit this link from the Bureau of Labor Statistics for more information on the number of work days missed due to pain from carpal tunnel syndrome.
- How can you prevent carpal tunnel syndrome? Find out with this guide from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.