Our recent blog posts have covered common causes of back pain and their treatments as well as interventional pain management. To learn more about these topics, take a look at these links from around the Web:
- Get familiar with spinal stenosis at the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Some people with herniated discs don’t even know that they have one. Learn about herniated disc symptoms at the Mayo Clinic.
- Facet joints are commonly afflicted by painful arthritis. About.com offers an introduction to facet arthropathy, including possible treatments.
- Read up on how interventional pain management is changing the way we treat chronic pain at the National Pain Foundation.
- Medscape provides an overview of discography, one of the methods used to diagnose the source of chronic pain.
For more information about pain management therapies, contact Dr. Douglas Allen at New York Pain Medicine by calling (888) 755-2664 or by visiting us online.